Friday, July 6, 2012

Not for the faint of heart or weak of neck.

So, it's really not that heavy, I just wanted to use that title.

My polymer bead pile was growing so I decide to go through it all, group into like colors or designs, and shine it up with my new buffer. I ended up with a sizable collection of new and old faux-wood-ish beads in assorted sizes. Last week I bought three strands of two sizes of cool rectangle faceted black beads at Barb Kaczor's  Four Directions  Jewelry Studio.

So what did I make with my collection? This awesome thing!
My late grandmother, who was quite a creative seamstress, looks on approvingly with her WVU sorority sisters. Mary Belle is the sixth from left in the front row.



5 comments:

  1. I like your necklace, nice and chunky, clean lines, and your incorporated beads look great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the faux wood beads. They go together nicely. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the beads, woww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace! I often find myself choosing (or making) clothing to match my jewellery. Does that happen with you, too?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails