Sunday, September 4, 2011

Diet: Not a diet, a new way of life

Along with removing some too-big items from my closet, I cleaned out the pantry yesterday. All these items that I don't want to eat anymore went to a friend with two growing boys and a 6'4" husband!

I kept one or two cans of beans but will use them sparingly after the last of the unwanted pounds are gone. I  have kept a favorite old pair of jeans in the back of the closet that I wore on a milestone birthday in 1992. I tried them on last night...and was shocked to discover they almost fit! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! That's awesome! I've been doing Weight Watchers for the last couple of months and while the lbs have come off slowly enough came off for me to go down a pant-size. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for sticking to your eating plan! Just curious why the beans are out-- I always get just plain black beans (I hate kidneys) and rinse off the goop from the can. I add these to taco salad (I don't eat the taco chips) with beef, tomatoes, cheese, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on the weight loss. Sounds like you found a way of life that really works for you... also what works for you are the newest colors you are using. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations on the weight loss! You should post a picture here once you can wear your goal jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails