Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Day: I was on Polymer Clay Daily!!

I knew something was up this morning when I had 4 new flickr contacts before 8 a.m.. Right then two people emailed me to clue me in -- I was on Polymer Clay Daily! It was very exciting to see my little fishie featured on Cynthia Tinapple's popular site.  Being included with the many, many talented people on her pages is an honor and I had a smile on my face all day!  A big thank you to Christine Damm for pointing Cynthia my way.

What a difference being seen on Polymer Clay Daily makes! Google Analytics shows my blog usually gets about 10-20 views a day; today I had 410 unique visitors! Wow! The Feedjit view was clicking every minute or so all day long. Thanks for stopping by and come back again!

1 comment:

  1. I saw you there and now I feel like I know a true bead celebrity!!! haaaaaaa Love those fishies!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails