Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back among the living for 300!

After an extremely busy two weeks at work getting ready for a big event (186 hours at the office over a period of 14 days, including both weekend days), I am finally able to get back to my beloved clay! And today this little fellow...



...helped me reach a milestone of 300 etsy sales! I had been hoping to get there by my one year anniversary but I missed it by two weeks (my first sale was on July 27, 2009.) But no matter...last year at this time I was just hoping I'd hit 100 in a year!
I love knowing that my little beads are all over the place and nothing is more rewarding to me than someone shelling out their hard-earned money to buy something I made!
A big thank you to every customer!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 300 sales, now wonder though your beads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great, Rebecca! I'm not surprised at all....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails