Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pittsburgh Neighbors: Cardamom Press

Hey current and former Pittsburgh residents, go check out the elegant Pittsburgh-themed letterpress notecards at Cardamom Press on Etsy. I bought some from shop owner Sarah today!

At right is the Smithfield Street bridge that I drive across to get to my office every day. She features 4 other landmarks in the $5 card set.





And for something not at all elegant, go look at my own Pittsburgh-themed pastel artwork!
It commemorates an actual sight I witnessed two years ago and snapped with my camera to capture in pastels later. I have a pile of these as 5x7 postcards so if anyone wants one, email your address to me (berecca [at] aol) and I will mail one to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about her, Rebecca! Also, your drawings are great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails