Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hold still there, little fishies

While wandering through the craft store yesterday I hit upon a solution to hold my beads and little fishies still while I take photos of them.

Neutral colored decorative sand in a glass dish! You can position the items any way you wish and they stay in place.

You don't want grains of sand that are too small or they will stick to your items. But at the size shown here, the grains easily brush off when you need to reposition the item for the next picture.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! Your little fishies are so sweet! I keep checking your shop to see when some are listed, but alas, I always miss them:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea, and these fellas seem to be enjoying the "swim" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great idea - and also a good background. I have seen some using rice as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cute! I love the fish and the great idea for the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fishes, I'm glad to see you're still making them. I had been watching for them but had given up hope of finding them again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love the texture and color of the sand with your amazing fishes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails