Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beads and B'days: Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday! It was pretty low-key. A little happy hour got postponed because of bad weather, but we did have a giant cake this afternoon for the five January birthdays. It was a half-and-half cake to make everyone happy. But seriously, what is the point of white/vanilla cake? It's a known fact that all cake should be chocolate! Or maybe that's just MY known fact!

New beads I stayed up far too late last night to make. Once I start making beads, any tiredness totally evaporates and I have a hard time stopping.



7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a most wonderfully happy Birthday!
    That last set of beads is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy day to you! I can see why you stayed up...getting immersed in that loveliness would wake me right up!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! hope you had fun. love the beads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beads!
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday !
    - love my new beads, btw. Thanks, Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday!!!!! Sorry I missed the post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails